Oh no... You're too late for this Blueleo Find !
Sign up for our daily email so you never miss another Blueleo Find !!
Tribeca Spa of Tranquility
- You Save
- This deal ended at:
- May 08, 2012 03:00 PM
- Featured in W Magazine as "one of nine spas around the globe that offers truly unique versions of pampering and relaxation", this day spa is a luxurious oasis in the heart of Tribeca. Check out the video clip featured on “Tony on New York” show.
- Today's Blueleo offer gives you the option to buy 5 of the Spa's best-selling services at incredible prices - just in time for Mother's Day!
- $35 for Manicure & Pedicure with Hot Stone Reflexology Foot Massage ($70 Value): Enjoy a luxurious manicure & pedicure with hot stone reflexology in a custom-made jacuzzi basin.
- $59 for Authentic Korean Body Scrub ($119 Value): An invigorating authentic Korean technique that exfoliates the skin and increases circulation. A body treatment of seweed is applied after exfoliation which detoxifies impurities from your body and leaves your body silky smooth. This 70 minute treatment includes shampoo & hair conditioning plus a cucumner eye treatment. Check out the video here!
- $54 for a 45 Minute Massage with Hot Stones ($109 Value): A signature blend of Deep Tissue, Swedish, Shiatsu and Thai massage will sooth your muscles and mind.
- $139 for Ionithermie Detox Body Treatment ($200 Value) : Lose 1 to 8 inches per 60 minute treatment, while producing instant results in firming and toning the muscles. Detox the body of impurities and cellulite while replenishing the cells with minerals (algae, kelp and ivy). This treatment also helps alleviate arthritis, rheumatism and joint pain. As seen on the Oprah Show and Good Morning America. Check out the video here!
- $189 for Catio Deluxe Non-surgical Face Lift ($259 Value): A cleansing facial combined with treatment of muscle stimulations, extractions, double ioinization, face massage and mask. This session tightens and rectifies years of imperfections. Tribeca Spa of Tranquility is the only spa in New York City and the Metropolitan area to offer this treatment. Check out the video here!
The Fine Print
Expires Jan 02, 2013 05:00 AM
Read the Deal FAQ
- Valid for both new and existing clients.
- Offer must be redeemed by January 3, 2013.
- Appointments are subject to availability. Please call (212) 226-4141 or use the Spa’s Online Booking Service to book your appointment. If you are using the online booking service, please put your voucher number under the "Customer Request" section.
- Please bring your voucher with you on the date of your treatment as a form of payment.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Gratuity and tax are not included in this offer. Gratuity of at least 15% is required on the original price of service.
for the basics.
Get Your Business on Blueleo Finds!
Blueleo Finds brings you the exact audience you need to grow your business: thousands of parents who are eager to...
Give the Gift of Blueleo Finds